Friday, October 10, 2008

Good so far

This will be a short one. I am at an internet cafe and want to go to the zoo later.

8 eggs were fertilized. This is one more than last time, but we will see how many make it to transfer. I wont transfer less than I did last time, which was 3. My lining was a whopping 18mm and the progesterone will make it even thicker. Speaking of the progesterone, the new doctor changed the protocol slightly to just using utrogaston, but more of it. Progesterone puts me to sleep. I am taking a couple of extra naps each day. I cant help it. I only hope I dont fall asleep at the zoo.

The pension is still great. I got a room with a kitchen this time, so along with a fridge and kettle, I have a microwave and hotplate. So unlike last time, its not all fried cheese for food. Also, there are now 2 english movie channels and a couple of music video channels. There is only one other couple there though and I really miss the commeraderie of the group from the summer.

Oh well. I am off for now. Transfer is Monday. I am not sure if I will post again before that. We will see.

Weather is great. I will go enjoz it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad everything is going so well.I keep checking for you post. Not sure when u are going home. Will say a special thanks on Monday. Love u.