Saturday, October 18, 2008

fly-by post 5dp5dt

It's my last night in Prague and I have a few more things to see before I leave tomorrow morning. I've had a great time and while I wish I had more time, I will be glad to be home. I will admit that this was has been a great way to pass one of the weeks in the two week wait.
I promise I'll do a full travel blog one day when I'm back. It should get me through another night of the 2WW.
Yes it is early, it's is very early to be testing or even thinking about it. The tests are notoriously unreliable this early. But what can I say, I'm an addict. I think there should be a 12 step support group. "Hi, my name is Selmada and I pee on sticks" So, knowing it was too early, I POAS today. Oh well. There is always tomorrow.
Thanks for the great words of support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just thought I would let you know that the pulling and weird stuff you are feeling is what I felt when mine implanted. That is normal, so don't worry. Me and D and the boys are keeping up on the blog and are hoping all goes well!! We miss you! Try not to stress and let us know what goes on (some where around the 20th stick you pee on Silly).

Evelyn

Anonymous said...

Love positive comments, keep thinking that way. Chat with you soon. Love u