Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wagon Suggestions and Recommendations Wanted

Everything is going on sale before the holidays and we're almost at a point where I'd like to use a wagon instead of a stroller around the neighborhood (almost).
If you use or have used one, which one? What did you like about it? What would you change? How long has it lasted?

I still want some semblance of control, so I'm looking for one with a 'seatbelt' (child restraint), but other than that, am open to ideas. 

Thanks!

1 comment:

MommyToTwoBoys said...

I hear you. I felt the same way and love the wagon way more than the stroller. We went with a Step 2 one that was on sale. It has 2 seats, 2 cups holders, a little storage compartment, and seatbelts on both seats. The leg room/feet space is very small, but my kids don't seem to mind. It is durable and easy to pull. My boys pull each other. Here is a link to what we got: http://www.step2.com/product.cfm?product_id=1149