Friday, October 12, 2012

Printable Halloween Games - Review

I like worksheets, coloring sheets and other printables. And I LOVE Halloween. When I was given the chance to review Printable Halloween Games from Python Printable Games I jumped at it.


I knew that there would be a mix of activities for all ages but was still impressed by how much there really was. Some I've used with the kids and others we'll continue working with as the month continues on. But there are so many fun adult ones in here that I'm going break out as I get together with friends this holiday season (yes, to some of us Halloween is a holiday).

So far, a favorite with the boys is Pin the Head on the Monster. Now I know what you're thinking. Simple and easy to make. Maybe, if you have the time. But this is more than just a simple picture of monster with a an extra sheet with a head to cut out. They offer 4 different versions of this game. Two are large versions, one in color and one for the kids to color! Then there are two smaller versions for table top play, again one in color and one in black and white. But it doesn't stop there. There isn't just one head to 'pin on' , there are several to choose from, letting the kids be creative. Mine loved to try each head on and enjoyed coloring the monsters in a variety of options (they are such non-conformers).

I really liked that the graphics in the kids pages carried through the printables. The characters in the Halloween Match Game (another favorite of ours) matched the coloring page characters and the crafty pumpkin decorating ideas (knife free pumpkin decorating for kids).

For those with a food associate with Halloween there is a Name that Candy Bar game. For those trying to teach kids proper eating around Halloween (good luck) there is even a Naughty or Nice Food facts game.

Once you purchase the printables, they are yours. So you can keep them for years, and I'm sure you'll find a use for most of them over time. There are matching games, coloring pages, lots of trivia, multiple sheets that would be great at teen or adult Halloween Parties. I know I had fun with, but got stumped on the Scary Synoposis Horror Movie Trivia (and even found a couple new movies I want to watch). I'm hoping to use the Halloween Party Invitations next year.

For a full list of the 40 amazing games please go to Halloween Party Games.  They are only 19.95 for all 40! If you're tempted but not quite sure, you can download some fall printables for free to try out at
http://www.python-printable-games.com/fun-printable-games-ezine.html

If you're still on the fence, maybe I can push you over it by mentioning that there is a mystery discount code in affect. Enter MYSTY at check out for a mystery discount amount!!!

Don't forget to like them on Facebook and follow on Twitter





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: