Monday, January 31, 2011

Rocking Good Time

The boys went with their playgroup on a fieldtrip on Friday and we had a blast. It's one of those indoor playgrounds. This one had a toddler section, making it a good place for us to go.

Overall, we had a blast. Both boys were terrified of the ball pit. We could coax them in a few times, but then they freaked out and got out as fast as they can, crying if someone was in their way. That was okay, as you can see from the pictures, they had lots of other fun. The touch screen computers were a real hit with Nathan. Corwyn couldn't get enough of the rocking horses.

Nathan got tired and cranky around 20 minutes before it was time to leave (we were there for 2 hours total). So I was holding him, his head resting on my shoulder. Then he started with the occasional giggle. He was watching the kids in the ball pit. 10 minutes later, he wanted down and let me to the ball pit where he climbed in cautiously. After a few pokes at the balls, he was diving and jumping and loving it. Of course, then it was time to leave. So I carried him, kicking and screaming out of the pit this time.

Here are some pictures of our adventure. Unfortunately, my camera got broken in that trip. It's my small camera, so I can still take pictures with my DLSR, but that one doesn't go out adventuring. Not sure when it will be replaced. I'll keep you posted.







Oh yeah, the last picture is a teaser for the giveaway I'm planning next month. No, you cant have that one, its mine. But it will be a piece by the same artisan, who also happens to be my sister (and a mom trying to support her family). Follow me if you don't already. I wont be having the giveaway until I get to at least 50 on GFC. You can also vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs. It can help me get more followers fast. To vote, just click the button. No need to do anything else. You can do that daily too if you want.

2 comments:

Discovering the Me in Mommy said...

What a fun time for all! =)

Your sister is quite the artisan too!

K J and the kids said...

Beautiful necklace. What talent.

That's ok...he's a cautious kid who waits to make sure that diving in a bunch of colored balls is safe and fun :)
It looks like lots of fun.