Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Somebody had a haircut

I liked his hair, I thought it looked adorable, but he needed a cut. It was getting in his eyes but more than that, his brother was using it as a weapon to pull (and he'd respond with a firm bite but that's a story for another time).

So Nathan had his first 'real' haircut. He loved the little car seat until she put the cape around him then it was NO WAY. So he sat on my lap. I had a cape but he wanted nothing to do with one. He cried at the very start but then settled down into it and it went well. A friend took pictures of the actual process so I'm waiting for those. But in the meantime, I thought I'd share the final look.




Oh, I said 'real' haircut because his head was partially shaved in the NICU for an IV. They saved the hair for me in an envelope that reads 'First Haircut'.

Oh, and his hair is still longer than Corwyn's.

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

I love it. He looks super handsome.