Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lovable Labels - Black Friday and Cyber Monday

Two things I love: sales and stickers! Lovable Labels is having a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. You can take 20% off your entire order, or if you order $100 or more, get 30% off. 
Labels are great for kid stuff. I have them on all the kid jackets, sweaters and shoe. When we used sippy cups, it was the only way to ensure they made it back home again. I also have them on my larger food containers. This way, I can send them off to playgroups and potlucks and still get my expensive (insert name brand) containers back. 
Don't miss out on this deal. These are great for your personal use, but also make fabulous gifts. 
If I could find a way to get one on Corwyn's monkey (really, where is there left to put one) then I would. But then again, I think a homing device might be necessary for it.
Lovable Labels, Disclaimer, Facebook Page, Twitter, Contact, Label Me Crazy, Pinterest, You Tube Lovable Labels Disclaimer Facebook Page Twitter Contact Label  Me Crazy Pinterest YouTube
If I could find a way to get one on Corwyn's monkey (really, where is there left to put one) then I would. But then again, I think a homing device might be necessary for it.

No comments: