Monday, April 25, 2011

Invalid Link redirect and help requested

For some reason, my blog redirect has been hacked. If you click on a link to a specific posting, you will get there, but if you come here via just my blogspot address, you will likely get to a mega site of bible studies!! Seriously.

I'm trying to figure out what happened and fix it. Several places say it was installed with a widget, so I'm slowly removing all my widgets to see if I can fix. I'm sorry if yours goes away. Sigh. I'll try to put all of them back once I figure it out.

In the meantime, if you've experienced this yourself and can help me track it down, I'd really appreciate it. This is very annoying. More so because I'm running a contest right now too.

I'm not sure when it started, which doesn't help things.

No comments: