Thursday, April 9, 2009

Belly Update

Every week I think I cant get any bigger. Every week I do. I'm 28w1d in the picture and measuring 40w. Soon I think I will stick out as far as I am tall. Oh well. Other than minor sciatica, its not causing any back issues (that I know of). Oh, but there are some sinks that are at a height that I almost cant reach the traps. My arms are going to have to grow unless I change where the keyboard at work is.






Maybe next time I'll post pictures of what used to be my ankles.

5 comments:

K J and the kids said...

:) ha ha ha ha
I SOOOOOO remember that belly. and sadly the cankles.
You are doing SO great !! 28 weeks. FABULOUS ! You are a twin cooking MACHINE !
Keep up the good work. Only 9-10 more weeks to go !

Anonymous said...

Great pics, love u

Anonymous said...

Is it okay that I am laughing??? Your belly is as big as you are tall!!! :) Still beautiful!!! You don't have much time left at work, right?

Take it easy and put those "cankles" up and relax!!

MLHB

onwardandsideways said...

oh my gosh, I hate to tell you this... but I think you're PREGNANT!

great pics, wishing you continued smooth sailing... and thanks so much for your comments this weekend. helped a lot.

R said...

AWWWWW!! beautiful pics!! :)