Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Holiday Printables

Christmas hype, you either love it or hate it. I love it. I think I mentioned in one of my Halloween related posts that I get all into it. I can't get enough of it.

Pre-kids, I actually did much more in the way of decorating (not little kid safe), parties (adult themed), baking, games and more. While I still do a crap load, the focus has changed. My Christmas village was regifted (takes up tons of place and lots of tiny breakable parts). I managed my office party this year, even had a hotel room alone but didn't really get to sleep in because we had already booked breakfast with Santa the next morning.

So I take my easy extras where I can get them. This year I was lucky enough to review the Holiday Printables from Python http://www.python-printable-games.com/printable-christmas-games.html You might remember these guys from my Halloween Review. I hope you had a chance to try some of theirs out then. The Christmas ones are just as fabulous.

We've managed to use a few of these already and I expect to use many more in this amazing set before the end of the season. The Christmas pack, as the Halloween has printables for all ages and occasions. There are even office games like the Giant Office Race Game (imagine your coworkers on a game board). There are some I've heard of like the left-right game with presents and others that are totally new to me like the great gift grab.

And triva! There is trivia for Christmas Movies (I found some movies here I haven't seen), Trivia for about Reindeer.  And our favorite easy kid trivia (What should children not do when Santa Claus is coming to town?). There is even snow trivia, Santa trivia, Christmas books trivia, basically if it's Christmas related, they have a trivia game for it.

I love that they even included a letter from Santa. This is meant to be left beside the cookie plate for the next morning.

First Christmas together? Even that is covered with 2 Newlywed Games for Christmas (okay, so maybe I wont be using those ones this year, but maybe someday).

I think the one I'm most looking forward to is the Christmas Cleanup game. Yeah, that one will work!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: