Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Assorted Updates

Cloth diapering is still going well. I've gotten back into the flow of it. I'm planning a review on my diaper stash. I'm still getting a few more here and there. Its not because I dont have enough, but because I have tall boys and with most of the one-size diapers cracks are starting to show. This isn't a huge deal unless there is a less than formed pooped. Yuck. I also found Rock in Green which I'll include in my review. It was a life saver, or rather nose saver.

Weight Watchers is going okay. I've lost almost 5 pounds. Its not much, but given that I will go days without tracking, its pretty good and all in the right direction. I know if I track daily, then I'll loose faster. I've also lost over 5 inches around the usual measured body parts. This I like.

I have enough followers now from the Coffee Card giveaway to have the jewelery give-away. I'll be posting that sometime next week.

No pictures with this post. I have a fun set of pictures for Wordless Wednesday so you'll have to wait a tiny bit.

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

It sounds like you are doing great.
It's wednesday. where are the pictures ? :)

Unknown said...

They're posted. You need to refresh your reader! I looked an hour ago and didnt see any on yours either. I'll need to go look again